Topic for E Poster is "Gynec Endoscopy"
- Conference registration is mandatory for E Poster presentation.
- The E poster will be displayed on standard 42”(Diagonal) LCD.
- File Format should be PowerPoint (PPT).
- Total size of the presentation should not exceed 10.20 MB
- Maximum number of slides per E-poster : 3 to 5.
- All slides should be in landscape format.
- Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static PPT format only.
- The E Poster needs to be created as per the example format.
- Each slide title should be placed in a title place holder.
- The text should include (most likely as separate elements of the poster) Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusion, and Acknowledgements.
- The poster should be self-explanatory. Text should be brief and well organized.
- It is suggested that font size of the text should be at least 26 to 36 point. The Typeface chosen should be a simple and clear one (e.g. Helvetica)
- The correct font size depend greatly on the fonts used in the ppt and the thumb rule should be that if its visible well on the computer screen it shall be visible on the E Poster Display Screen.
- Colour Suggestions:
- When using light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) we suggest using dark fonts(black, navy blue, dark green)
- When using dark backgrounds (blue, purple)we suggest using light fonts (white, yellow, green)
- Avoid using red or green in any fonts or backgrounds, as they are colours that are difficult to read.
- Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details.
Kindly submit your E Poster to firstname.lastname@example.org (on or before 15/09/2019)